Genshin Impact Alhaitham Build
Alhaitham Upgrade Materials
Alhaitham Best Weapons
Alhaitham Best Artifacts
Alhaitham Best Stats
Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Universality: An Elaboration on Form
Rushes forward, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents when the rush ends, causing a Chisel-Light Mirror to form.
Holding this skill will cause it to behave differently.
Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the direction of Alhaitham's rush attack.
When this skill is unleashed, Alhaitham will generate 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. If there are no Mirrors at this time, he will generate 1 additional Mirror. Chisel-Light Mirrors will have the following properties:
- When he possesses Chisel-Light Mirrors, Alhaitham's Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Dendro DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- When attacks of the aforementioned kinds hit opponents, the Chisel-Light Mirrors will unleash a Projection Attack that deals AoE Dendro DMG based on the number of Mirrors on the field.
- A total of 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors can exist at once.
- The Chisel-Light Mirrors will disappear one after the other over time, and will all disappear when Alhaitham leaves the field.
Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena
Creates a Particular Binding Field and deals multiple instances of AoE Dendro DMG.
If Chisel-Light Mirrors exist when this ability is unleashed, all such Mirrors will be consumed and increase the number of DMG instances dealt.
2s after this ability is unleashed, if 0/1/2/3 Mirrors were consumed, Alhaitham will generate 3/2/1/0 new Mirrors in turn.
Mysteries Laid Bare
Each point of Alhaitham's Elemental Mastery will increase the DMG dealt by Projection Attacks and Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 0.1%.
The maximum DMG increase this way for both these abilities is 100%.
Law of Reductive Overdetermination
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
When Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, the following effects will become active based on the number of Chisel-Light Mirrors consumed and created this time around:
- Each Mirror consumed will increase the Elemental Mastery of all other nearby party members by 30 for 15s.
- Each Mirror generated will grant Alhaitham a 10% Dendro DMG Bonus for 15s.
The pre-existing duration of the aforementioned effects will be cleared if you use Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena again while they are in effect.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Alhaitham gains the following effects:
- 2 seconds after Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, he will generate 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors regardless of the number of mirrors consumed.
- If Alhaitham generates Chisel-Light Mirrors when their numbers have already maxed out, his CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will increase by 10% and 70% respectively for 6s.
If this effect is triggered again during its initial duration, the duration remaining will be increased by 6s.