Genshin Impact Itto Build
Itto Upgrade Materials
Itto Best Weapons
Itto Best Artifacts
Itto Best Stats
Fight Club Legend
Perform up to 4 consecutive strikes.
When the 2nd and 4th strikes hit opponents, Itto will gain 1 or 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength, respectively. Max 5 stacks.
Triggering this effect will refresh the current duration of any existing stacks.
Additionally, Itto's Normal Attack combo does not immediately reset after sprinting or using his Elemental Skill, "Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!"
When holding to perform a Charged Attack, Itto unleashes a series of Arataki Kesagiri slashes without consuming Stamina. Instead, each Arataki Kesagiri slash consumes 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto delivers a powerful final slash.
If no stacks of Superlative Superstrength are available, Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!
Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo DMG to opponents on hit. When Ushi hits opponents, Arataki Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
- Taunts surrounding opponents and draws their attacks.
- Inherits HP based on a percentage of Arataki Itto's Max HP.
- When Ushi takes DMG, Arataki Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Only 1 stack can be gained in this way every 2s.
- Ushi will flee when its HP reaches 0 or its duration ends.
- It will grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when it leaves.
Adjust throwing angle.
Ushi is considered a Geo Construct. Arataki Itto can only deploy 1 Ushi on the field at any one time.
Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!
Time to show 'em the might of the Arataki Gang! For a time, Itto lets out his inner Raging Oni King, wielding his Oni King's Kanabou in battle.
This state has the following special properties:
- Converts Itto's Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks to Geo DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- Increases Itto's Normal Attack SPD. Also increases his ATK based on his DEF.
- On hit, the 1st and 3rd strikes of his attack combo will each grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
- Decreases Itto's Elemental and Physical RES by 20%.
The Raging Oni King state will be cleared when Itto leaves the field.
When Arataki Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effects:
- Each slash increases the ATK SPD of the next slash by 10%. Max ATK SPD increase is 30%.
- Increases his resistance to interruption.
These effects will be cleared once he stops performing consecutive slashes.
Bloodline of the Crimson Oni
Stay a While and Listen Up
Gather 'Round, It's a Brawl!
CD can be decreased by up to 4.5s in this manner. Max 18 Energy can be restored in this manner.
Horns Lowered, Coming Through
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Jailhouse Bread and Butter
10 Years of Hanamizaka Fame
Maximum upgrade level is 15.